I think technology has changed our world in ways that we often forget. Computers and the Internet are just the beginning of a very fast moving progression towards an incredibly different future. We cannot even begin to imagine what the world will be like in the next five or even ten years. It is a very exciting time to be alive.
Never give up! If you think something is too difficult or not possible, that might mean you should try even harder. Finding your dream takes a lot of time and work. The future is changing so fast that you must learn how to learn new and different skills at all times. It is exciting and sometimes scary at the same time. My goal is to help students find their own ways to navigate this amazing future that is rapidly approaching.
- 出身大学Wittenberg University Department of Psychology
- Educational Technology and Digital Media
- 海外文化と外国語Ⅰ・Ⅱ、異文化間ｺﾐｭﾆｹｰｼｮﾝ、ﾋﾞｼﾞﾈｽ英語、英語ⅠＡ・ⅡＡ 他
- ETJ (English Teachers in Japan)
- The Singularity is Near (by Ray Kurzweil)
- The Language Instinct (by Steven Pinker)
- Men Who Stare at Goats (by Jon Ronson)
- 「Game-theory and Activities that Students Can’t Resist 」(ムードルムート2010函館未来大学)
- 「Audio-visual display of sentences for teaching reduced forms in spoken English」(金沢学院短期大学紀要51号 2010)
- 「Technology Infusion into the EFL Classroom：Digital Video Recording of Student Performances for Feedback and Evaluation in English Conversation Classes.」(金沢学院短期大学紀要45号 2004) 他) 他
- Technology in English as a Foreign Language Instruction：Appropriate use and development of digital media, Moodle and other emerging technologies to enhance the EFL learning experience among Japanese college students.