金沢学院短期大学 准教授 現代教養学科
I think technology has changed our world in ways that we often forget. Computers and the Internet are just the beginning of an increasingly fast moving progression towards a completely different future. We cannot even begin to imagine what the world will be like in the next five or even ten years. It is a very exciting, yet challenging time to be alive.
- 受験生 学生へ一言
- Never give up! If you think something is too difficult or not possible, that might mean you should try even harder or discover a new approach. Finding your dream takes a lot of time and work. The future is always evolving so you must learn how to gain new and different skills at all times. It is inspiring and sometimes scary at the same time. My goal is to help students find their own unique ways to navigate this amazing and rapidly approaching future.
- 出身大学 Wittenberg University Department of Psychology
- 文学士：Psychology and East Asian Studies
- Educational Technology and Digital Media
- 異文化間ｺﾐｭﾆｹｰｼｮﾝ、ﾋﾞｼﾞﾈｽ英語、英語ⅠＡ・ⅡＡ、卒業研究 他
- ETJ (English Teachers in Japan)
- MAJ (Moodle Association of Japan)
- The Beginning of Infinity: Explanations That Transform the World (by David Deutsch)
- The Singularity is Near (by Ray Kurzweil)
- The Better Angels of Our Nature (by Steven Pinker)
- The Psychopath Test (by Jon Ronson)
- 「Game-Theory and Activities that Students Can’t Resist 」(ムードルムート2010函館未来大学)
- 「Audio-visual display of sentences for teaching reduced forms in spoken English」(金沢学院短期大学紀要51号 2010)
- 「Technology Infusion into the EFL Classroom：Digital Video Recording of Student Performances for Feedback and Evaluation in English Conversation Classes.」(金沢学院短期大学紀要45号 2004) 他) 他
- Technology in English as a Foreign Language Instruction：Appropriate use and development of hybrid (online/offline) learning environments, digital media production, e-learning with Moodle and the use of other emerging technologies to enhance the EFL learning experience among Japanese college students.